Tuesday, October 8, 2013

HEY, GUYS! WE'RE MOVING (and enjoy this movie to make up for the lack of posting for over a month)!

Hey, readers. If you're still around after the depletion in posting, we apologize. I have been juggling film projects, a theatrical rehearsal and my pop culture radio show A Night at the Opera. In the meantime, I want to take this point in mentioning Movie Motorbreath is totally moving to WordPress! So as soon as we complete the move, which should be soon, you guys should be happy to read more already completed reviews such as The Wizard of Oz, The Cornetto trilogy and Metallica: Through the Never among the older ones we had up here...

And to appease you all, I offer you guys one of the fruits of my labor my Campus MovieFest submission, Probation (which for some reason I can't find on YouTube's search and thus am unable to post the video itself on here). I hope you guys enjoy and I will see you all soon to link the new Motorbreath page. Thanks again! Keep on rolling!

-STinG

No comments:

Post a Comment