Thursday, December 6, 2012

GOAL-SETTER: Christmas Movies to Review

So, it's December. After the terrible post turnout I provided the past month, I will do my best to keep up and, ever more so, I will do my best to make a Holiday list of movies for me to review, given the obvious season for it. I add this list with the most vaguest possible movies to be related to the Holiday season, so yea, some might not appear to be appropriate, but I feel so, and the more to post about the better... So, if I may, here's my list...

  • It's a Wonderful Life (Capra, 1946)
  • Bad Santa (Zwigoff, 2003)
  • Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (Black, 2005)
  • Snow White (Fleischer, 1933)
  • Die Hard (McTiernan, 1988)
  • Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jones, 1966)
  • Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Howard, 2000)
  • Jingle All the Way (Levant, 1996)
  • Home Alone (Columbus, 1990)
  • Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (Columbus, 1992)
  • Lethal Weapon (Donner, 1987)
  • When Harry Met Sally... (Reiner, 1989)
  • 'Twas the Night (Castle, 2001)
  • Elf (Favreau, 2003)
  • Edward Scissorhands (Burton, 1990)
  • American Psycho (Harron, 2000)
  • The Apartment (Wilder, 1960)
  • In Bruges (McDonough, 2008)
  • L.A. Confidential (Hanson, 1997)
  • Rent: Filmed Live on Broadway (Warren, 2008)
I may add more goals for me to review as I watch more movies... Feel free to suggest any, good or bad.
Well, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment